A perfect match between technology and design. This is the new top road model DMT. Upper in microfiber extremely light combined with a mesh that give a high breathability, an anatomic external counter, the new ATOP closure, the fiber carbon NEW CARBON sole and the new “entirely Italian” design. Prisma 2.0 with all these features, is the right shoe for people who want the best in comfort and technology and, at the same time, don’t renounce a young and captivating look.
Lightness that makes the difference: The New Carbon sole
The NEW CARBON sole is pretty special and different from all the other soles in the market. The sole is made from Toray MR60, this is a 40Ton High Modulus Carbon Fiber. There are 9 layers in total. The fibers are orientated at 0°, 45° and 90°. Each degree pro- vides different features: 0°: maximum stiffness and responsiveness. 45°: incredible tortional rigidity allowing an ultra responsive and firm steering feel. 90°: strength and durability for long life and consistent high performance. In the NEW CARBON sole there are 4 layers at 0° orientation, 4 layers at 45° orientation and 1 layer at 90° orientation. The orientation is from inside to outside. The NEW CARBON has also a special “reference table” for the cleat positioning. A porous surface to avoid the use of other materials like the sandpaper.
• ATOP can be worked loose or closed by turning the device in order to obtain the maximum comfort and performance
• External counter with anatomic support to provide a very high stability in cycling and to increase the constraint of the heel. Anti-shock - Anti-slip. Anti-shock - Anti-scalzante
• Drilled tongue with a large thick padding: new features that provide maximum comfort and excellent breathability. Fairlead for the ATOP closure
• Weight: 255gr (Size 41)
• Available with standard and Speedplay sole options
• Available in White/Silver, White/Red/Black & Special Team Edition (£245)
• Sizes (Euro): 37 - 38 - 39 - 40 - 40,5 - 41 - 41,5 - 42 - 42,5 - 43 - 43,5 - 44 - 44,5 - 45 - 45,5 - 46 - 47 - 48 - 49 – 50
• Sizes (UK): 4,5 - 5 - 6 - 6 - 6,5 - 7 - 7 - 7,5 - 8 - 8,5 - 9 - 9 - 9,5 - 10 - 10,5 - 11 - 12 - 12,5 - 13,5 - 14