The SUPER PISTA has all the virtues of the PISTA, but with a burly (8 ½ inch) wooden handle and a longer air chamber, which means greater stroke volume. The pump is constructed of aluminum material and the gauge registers to over 200 psi of pressure.
An Italian classic lives on! - They seem to last forever and are the pumps all others are measured by.
• Bottom mounted gauge.
• 8 ½ inch wooden handle
• Serviceable (All parts available/replaceable)
• Rotating Presta /Schrader head.
• New Aluminum Stable Base
• Leather gasket inside.
• 36 inch rubber hose. - All parts are easily replaceable.
• New lighter weight aluminum neck
• Traditional design
• 600mm tube
• Pump capacity: 360 cm3/stroke (22.0 in3/stroke)
• Pump registers over 200psi of pressure
• Alternate heads are available for the all Silca pumps (see stock listing for more details)
• Now in available in a variety of classic colours
• Made in Italy.
The pump is fully rebuildable, which allows you to maintain all its parts in perfect working order and rapidly replace any damaged components.